Has to be the best Wheelbarrow around.
It is lightweight yet very strong and is easy to use even when fully loaded with heavy material. (This Wheelbarrow comes flatpacked for delivery purposes). This wheelbarrow is especially good for narrow side lanes.
The tray of the barrow is made from extra strong polypropylene material which is securely fitted to a properly welded steel frame. The wheel on this barrow runs on a double ball bearing ball race making it extremely easy to push when full. This wheelbarrow represents excellent value for money for the price and is a robust product which will last for years. It is also perfect for collecting Autumn leaves.
If you're looking for a really handy way to store your new County Puma Wheelbarrow have a look at our very clever 'Barrow Boy' wheelbarrow holder. It keeps your barrow neatly stored on a wall or fence which is a perfect solution for storing your barrow in a limited space.
- 100 litres makes the clipper barrow a perfect mid size barrow.
- Frame is zinc plated to prevent rust giving you long life and lasting good looks (the barrow, not you!).
- Features over size cross braces for extra strength and stability.
- Large oversize rear brace firmly secures the handle frame, traditionally the weakest part of a wheelbarrow.
- Proper pneumatic tyres with poly block pattern and inner tubes to facilitate D.I.Y. puncture repairs.
- Double ball bearing smoothness makes this barrow a pleasure to use.
- Delivered flat packed, very easy to assemble.