Westland Tree & Shrub Planting & Potting Mix has been specially blended to support plant health, strengthening trees and shrubs from the inside out. With 6 month slow release feed and added zinc complex, this blend ensures your best ever trees and shrubs.
Zinc complex is important in the production of plant growth hormone auxin. Improving transport of water and nutrients around plant. Promoting root and shoot growth for stronger, healthier plants. Encouraging photosynthesis for plant energy production.
It can be used throughout the year when planting trees or shrubs into beds or borders, or when potting on.
- 6-month slow-release feed for sustained growth
- Promotes rooting for fast establishment
- Reduces stress from transplanting
- Added zinc complex helps to build plant resilience
How to use
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove plant, shake off loose compost.
- Half fill pot with new compost, place plant in pot, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of root ball.
- Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well.
Please note this compost contains peat.