Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix has been specially blended with added zinc complex. This helps to naturally support plant health for an abundance of stronger, healthier acid-loving plants such as rhododendrons, azaleas and also camellias.
Zinc complex is important in the production of plant growth hormone auxin. Improving transport of water as well as nutrients around the plant. Promoting root and shoot growth for stronger, healthier plants. Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix also encourages photosynthesis for plant energy production.
This product contains peat.
- 6-month slow-release feed for sustained growth
- Slow release iron to maintain acidic root environment
- Promotes chlorophyll production for greener as well as glossier foliage
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
How to Use
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove plant, shake off loose compost.
- Half fill pot with new compost, place plant in pot, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water.
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of root ball.
- Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well.
When to Use
Can be used throughout the year when potting or planting out ericaceous plants.