Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate kills broad-leaved weeds in grass paddocks and lawns. Use to control a wide range of broad-leaved weeds including Buttercup and Daisy, as well as Dandelion and Plantain. Additionally it will moderately control Docks, Nettles, Ragwort and Thistles.
- It will kill the entire plant including the root.
- It will only kill the broadleaf weeds, not the grass.
- Can be applied using a sprayer or watering can with a fine rose.
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing.
- Do not apply treatment during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants.
How to Use
Always read the label fully before use
- Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose
- Mix well before use
- Loosen the measuring cap slightly and gently squeeze the bottle until the required volume is achieved
- Apply Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate at rate of 50ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of water to cover 25 sq.m covering weeds evenly
- Wash equipment thoroughly after use
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch