- Perfect for the garden, polytunnel, greenhouse, or allotment.
- Will last approx 10 years of continuous use.
- All of our 12ft beds come as two 6ft sections that can be set up as two beds and linked together or as one long bed with a linking board across the centre.
- All our Wood in the Premier range is from FSC certified sources
- 3ft x 3ft x 14in - 297 Litres (5 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 4ft x 4ft x 14in - 528.5 Litres (9 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 3ft x 14in - 594.5 Litres (10 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 4ft x 14in - 793 Litres (13.25 x 60 Litre Bags)
- 6ft x 6ft x 14in - 1189 Litres (20 x 60 Litre Bag)
Timber Raised Bed Kits For Vegetable Gardening
These timber raised bed kits are perfect for growing your own vegetables in the garden, allotment or polytunnel. We've re-designed our Premier range of raised vegetable beds. We decided to go for a chunkier version of the hugely popular 'Classic' bed made with a much thicker 35mm timber. This means that as well as looking the part in any garden, they also last much longer. The 14 inch high premier is ideal for growing a wide range of herbs and salads as well as climbing plants like peas and beans and deeper root crops like parsnips, carrots and potatoes.
Raised beds take all the hard work out of vegetable gadening, they are raised so less bending is required, soil can be treated for individual crops without having to treat the entire garden. They are also a very neat and tidy way to grow your own. A row of raised beds in the garden or polytunnel looks very neat and professional. Click for more info on raised beds.
We deliver all our raised beds right to your door all across Ireland and the UK. Delivery is only 3.95 per order, regardless of the amount of raised beds ordered. Raised beds will be shipped out in easy to assemble flatpack kits with any required fixings included as well as full assembly instructions.
Robust Long Life Raised Bed Kits
All our beds are made from timber cut and treated to our specification in our our local sawmills. The preservative used is certified by the soil association safe for use with organic food crops. We treat all our timber after it has been cut to size, this means that every part of the raised bed will be treated properly and will last longer as a result. Alot of other raised bed manufacturers treat their timber and then cut to size, meaning the ends will remain untreated and will tend to rot much earlier. The Premier range of raised beds will last 10 good years as a solid vegetable planter.
Choose Your Size:
We supply the Premier 14in kits in a variety of sizes to fit any garden type. Sizes available: 3ft x 3ft, 4ft x 4ft, 6ft x 3ft, 6ft x 4ft, and the gigantic 6ft x 6ft. You can choose the required size by clicking the BED SIZE tab above the add to cart button.