Westland's Big Tom 55l Tomato Planter is a nutrient-rich compost that promotes strong root growth and sustains healthy plant development. Plants can be planted directly in to the bag. It is the ideal size for 3 tomato plants.
This planter is ideal for greenhouses, patios & conservatories.
It is enriched with seaweed for improved crop quality and abundant fruiting. Big Tom's unique moisture retention technology and calcium rich formualtion reduces the risk of blossom end rot and actively feeds the tomato plants for 6 weeks.
Approximate Size: 92cm x 38cm x 6cm
How To Use:
- Before opening, shake the planter to loosen the compost and ensure even depth.
- Place the planter in a suitable spot with plenty of light.
- Cut around the dotted lines on the front of the planter to make 3 holes
- Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm the compost around the plant.
- Water the planter and ensure the compost is moist
- Keep compost moist. Water everyday in hot weather to prevent drying out.
- If necessary, cut some holes in the bottom of the planter to avoid water logging.
- Don't forget to feed as necessary and place canes for support.