Electronic Pest Control Cat Repellent - Manufactured in the UK
It will protect an area of up to 1,350 square feet - up to twice the area of other makes. The cat deterrent works in all weather conditions and is designed to run, trouble free all year round. Catwatch is the perfect way to keep your garden or lawn cat free without the use of chemicals or unsightly netting. It can be positioned at ground level, via the positioning stake, in seconds or can be secured to the base of walls, fences or trees. Catwatch is completely harmless to all species and is inaudible to the human ear.
It works like a motion detector, detecting a cats movement and body heat within a radius of 40 ft and then emitting a unique ultrasonic alarm that is inaudible to the human ear. Very economic to run, it runs on a 9 volt alkaline battery which will last for 2-3 months. A separate mains adaptor is available on this site and enables the cat watch unit to operate at peak efficiency as opposed to the declining power of batteries. The mains power unit also increases the alarm by 30%.
This device is proven to progressively reduce the presence of cats in gardens and the deterrent effect increases over time. Put simply, CATWatch actually trains cats to stay away from your garden. It does this by emitting a unique ultrasonic alarm, triggered by the cat's movement and body heat as soon as it enters the protected area.
What makes it so effective?
(From the supplier)
- Passive infra-red sensor detects body movement and heat - so no hiding place for cats.
- Electronic micro-circuitry and computer controlled microchip activates signal as cat enters protected area and switches off as the animal leaves
- High quality speaker emits series of modulating ultrasound frequencies 20-24 kHz - repellent to cats
- On/off switch plus red l.e.d. light
- Positioning stake
- Secure all weather high impact casing
- 2 Year warranty on all parts
- For better performance use Duracell batteries. It really does make a big difference in the garden.
- It may take up to 30 days for the cats to stop coming back as it gradually annoys them more and more and eventually they go elsewhere.