Bustaseed's 35 Cell Tip Out Propagation Trays are an innovative product that ensures quick and safe removal of plants once ready to pot on or plant out. The tray inserts are reusable and long lasting.
The open fronted tip out rows allow easy removal and simple monitoring of the plant's root systems for disease, pests and moisture. The tray inserts are extremely durable and should last years, reducing plastic waste.
One Kit Contains:
- 7 rows of 5 Plant Cells
- 1 base tray with no drainage holes
- 1 base tray with drainage holes
- 1 clear lid
- Easy and quick removal of plants
- Simple monitoring of roots as the plant grows
- Durable, long lasting & recyclable tray inserts
- Grow plants from seeds & cuttings
- Perfect for herbs, vegetables, flowers etc.
Specifications & Materials
- Kit Dimensions: L 37cm x W 25cm x H 5cm (cell depth).
- Weight: Full Kit 795g
- Insert Tip Out Rows: 7 rows of 5 cells per kit (35 cells in total), injected moulded polypropylene.
- Base Tray: green, heavy duty injected moulded polypropylene
- Clear Lid: 800 micron vacuum formed APET.
- Packaging sleeve, insert rows, base trays and lid are fully and easily recyclable.